Friday, March 14, 2008

To The One I Might Lose

You: You oblivious, irritating, irrational, crying coward.
You've wasted too much of my time. You irritate me with your smack talk behind my head. Don't cry. I sympathize for you not. They will STOP sympathizing. Your sheltered oblivion has influenced yourself to THINK that you are always right. Well, I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU, you're irrational. Go, retreat to your online blog. But I'VE GOT MORE NEWS FOR YOU. Doing that doesn't strengthen your argument. It just boosts your cowardly ego. Don't call me a hypocrite, for I have already informed you on my stance. I've instilled too much effort to keep this feeble friendship, but you have shoved me to this extent.. I think I'm done with you. Not until your birthday. Not until her birthday. I think I'm done. Seal the end of this friendship. Or save it. This can only be closed by you. So I call you out, you coward. But I don't think I've told you this; it pains me to be in conflict with you.. knowing how fragile you are. You have to learn. I have to learn. and it hurts that you're someone I've loved for almost five years.
You have until March 21 (next Friday) at 11:59PM to respond. If you don't, it will be final that we are over.

No comments: