Monday, January 8, 2007

Bummer

Soo I failed my first driving test. One critical driving error.. so I was making a left turn on a wide intersection and the sun gets in my eyes so I couldnt see my lane and the trainer had to pull my steering wheel to "avoid an accident." BLAAAH BOO! Anyway, I'm going to past next time! At least I drove back to school. I realize that I don't love school as much as I used to.. well I guess it's love because you can hate even if you love. Awkward relationship we have huh. I needed some Spanish in my life (since I quit Spanish this year due to some major apathy), so I'm listening to "A Puro Dolor." Although i'm listening to the Spanglish version, I still feel the espanol vibe. Plus, you gotta start slow with these things. I hope to get back into speaking/writing Spanish and Japanese when i'm in college. Eh, who knows what my motivations will be when I go to college; socializing, alcohol, cheese? People who complimented my new hairstyle totally boosted my ego to uber. Thank yoooou! Why is that, when I show up to ASB late.. something important is always happening?? When I am there nothing gets crackin much. For instance, Thomas actually spoke to us as a group. Well, it was about semester grades and quarter projects. He's usually gone at a meeting or is occupied with some girl's basketball stuff. It's kind of like having an absent father. and yeah, I do know how that feels like. Although my dad drives me everywhere now.. he wasn't really there for me last year and he's always in his room. Anyway, i was doing my hair with Thein and I made my own mini fohawk. heeee It's pretty cool. makes my bangs more prominent.

No comments: