Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fruitful Friday (blog for yesterday)

Senate - EMILY FARTIG WITH OREOS!!!
Lunch - with my daughter Samsung. We ate at Falafel where it was hella warmer than the nipple-stiffling-cold. I told her about the assassin game and she seemed to be really into it. She's usually really random when I try to talk to her about one subject, but she actually listened and stuck to one subject at a time. That was nice to see the tangible side of her again.. instead of the everyday hello at the locker. With the last five months left of my high school days, Samsung reminded me how important it is to continue passing down my knowledge/legacy to the underclassmen. Instead of being all emo, i'll just savor the moments. Thanks for creating a worthy savorable moment.
BBall game vs. Hercules - sat around concessions with Mermanica and Nima. wOoOot we dominated in VAR 72 - 43 (somethin like that)!!! Sport games energize my socialness. I got to talk to P-cilla, J-dogg, and my other sophy daughter Lapoerow! hehehe I embarrassed Gaby sooo much. Her friends were around and I was raving about how cool of a mom I am. Their hysterical laughing, blushing, and glazy eyes fixated on me gave me the feeling that they found me fascinating and entertaining. Good feeling. I LOVE UNDERCLASSMEN!
Post game - Mermanica, Nima and I cruised around for a mission. Our goal this year is to get dates for Winterball! So we set up prospective dates and plan a cute way to ask them (since guys these days don't have the balls). Since Glerv missed his pizza party in Siltanen's, I bought him a whole pizza box. With hot sauce, I wrote "Eat pizza on a plate. Will you be my Winterball date?" I presented to him as Mermanica and Nima were listening from the stairs. hahaha So he said sure and woop woop I have a Winterball date! Time to work on Nima and Mermanica.

No comments: