Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year

Song that goes with yesterday night..
Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight

Last night was the most fun I've had all year. Good way to end 2006. I must credit this with being accompanied by great friends, breezy cold weather and necessary substances. haaa Let me recap: I baked cheesecake-brownies with Glerv and Linh. Everyone were raving over them because some of them forgot to eat before. Leanduh, Viet and I drove around looking for food places. Burrito truck closed?! Conspiracy.. where are the Mexicans we transported for labor to work on Christmas and New Years?! haaa The partay was happenin at Army's hizzle. Fa sheez! Hella heads in Army's room havin a good time. Some outside taking a break and whiffing the fresh cool air. Leanduh took care of me and we talked like how good friends do. Kissing frenzy! David G is scarcely afraid of cows and aparently thinks I'm Jesus. "Jesus, give me magical powers!" hahaha DTao, VePenis, Nima and I shared blankets and the same bed. Oh the horror... "Oh no, Venus gurgles when she sleeps." Sherry Sharlene snores like a beast and farts like one too. (once I remember more, i'll update) Reflection: Tonight deeply made me realize how hard it's going to be to leave my friends. These nights are unforgettable, so i'll cherish it for as long as I can remember. Thanks to all and its that contributed to a great 2006 for me! NOW IT'S 2007 BABY!! TIME TO DO IT BIG!


Picture from NIma's camera

1 comment:

Mina said...

Woooooooo GOOD TIMES, good times.